American Indian Heritage Month is observed every November in the United States. Test your knowledge about American Indian history and famous American Indians by trying our quizzes and crosswords.
Notable American Indians
American Indian Tribes
Quizzes and Crosswords
- American Indian Art and Technology Quiz
- American Indian War History Quiz
- American Indian Heritage Crossword
- Notable American Indians Quiz
Main American Indian Heritage Month page.
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Did you know?
- Dr. Seuss' first book, And to Think That I Saw it on Mulberry Street (1937), was reputedly rejected by 28 publishers before it finally found a home at Random House.