In this age of reluctant readers (studies have shown that a child's interest in reading for fun dwindles after age 3), it's important to show kids that reading can be fun. Be sure to check cafepress.com/bookweek out if books are high on your holiday gift list this year!MORE
- Essential Rules of Parenting: Discipline Do’s and Dont’s
- Steps for Changing Behavior
- Behavior Makeover Basics
- Behavior Makeover: Homework Battles
- Behavior Management Techniques and ADHD
- First Grader Talking in Class
- Behavior Makeover: Negative Peer Pressure
- Legal Respect
- What Are Your Button Pushers?
- Counseling for Child with ADD?
- Son Confesses Mistakes
- Head Rocking
- Behavior Makeover: Overperfectionism
- Behavior Makeover: Sibling Battles
- Behavior Modification Instead of Medication?