Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
- Is It Okay to Give Children Echinacea?
- Giving Your Toddler Medicine
- Medical Permission Form
- Are Decongestant Sprays Safe for Toddlers?
- Name Brand vs. Generic Cold Medicines
- Medical Dispensation Form
- The Health Fair
- Overprescription of Antibiotics
- Making Sense of Kids’ Medicines
- Protecting the Gift Excerpt
- Persistent Cough in Infant
- Bed-Wetting Medication
- Cure for Eczema?
- Do You Recommend Ritalin?
- Tylenol and Toddlers
- Computer Drug Quiz
- Medication Permission Form