Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
- Giving Your Toddler Medicine
- Is It Okay to Give Children Echinacea?
- Medical Permission Form
- Medical Dispensation Form
- Are Decongestant Sprays Safe for Toddlers?
- Medication Permission Form
- The Health Fair
- Overprescription of Antibiotics
- Protecting the Gift Excerpt
- Do You Recommend Ritalin?
- Bed-Wetting Medication
- Name Brand vs. Generic Cold Medicines
- Cure for Eczema?
- Persistent Cough in Infant
- Tylenol and Toddlers
- Computer Drug Quiz
- Making Sense of Kids’ Medicines