And now this high-tech world of convenient, “smart” devices offers ways to make our lives better at every turn, while what it really does is give us another whole slew of choices to slog through: Game apps, drawing apps, music apps, learning apps … there are gazillions of them. How do we know what’s good, what’s fun, what’s worth the money?MORE
- Is It Okay to Give Children Echinacea?
- Giving Your Toddler Medicine
- Overprescription of Antibiotics
- Are Decongestant Sprays Safe for Toddlers?
- Name Brand vs. Generic Cold Medicines
- Making Sense of Kids’ Medicines
- Persistent Cough in Infant
- Do You Recommend Ritalin?
- Protecting the Gift Excerpt
- Tylenol and Toddlers
- Bed-Wetting Medication
- Cure for Eczema?
- The Health Fair
- Medical Dispensation Form
- Computer Drug Quiz
- Medical Permission Form
- Medication Permission Form