In this age of reluctant readers (studies have shown that a child's interest in reading for fun dwindles after age 3), it's important to show kids that reading can be fun. Be sure to check cafepress.com/bookweek out if books are high on your holiday gift list this year!MORE
- Is It Okay to Give Children Echinacea?
- Giving Your Toddler Medicine
- Are Decongestant Sprays Safe for Toddlers?
- Overprescription of Antibiotics
- Making Sense of Kids’ Medicines
- Name Brand vs. Generic Cold Medicines
- Persistent Cough in Infant
- The Health Fair
- Bed-Wetting Medication
- Cure for Eczema?
- Do You Recommend Ritalin?
- Tylenol and Toddlers
- Medication Permission Form
- Computer Drug Quiz
- Medical Permission Form
- Protecting the Gift Excerpt
- Medical Dispensation Form