Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
- Giving Your Toddler Medicine
- Is It Okay to Give Children Echinacea?
- Are Decongestant Sprays Safe for Toddlers?
- Medical Permission Form
- Medical Dispensation Form
- Making Sense of Kids’ Medicines
- Tylenol and Toddlers
- Persistent Cough in Infant
- Medication Permission Form
- Computer Drug Quiz
- The Health Fair
- Overprescription of Antibiotics
- Protecting the Gift Excerpt
- Bed-Wetting Medication
- Do You Recommend Ritalin?
- Name Brand vs. Generic Cold Medicines
- Cure for Eczema?