Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
- Is It Okay to Give Children Echinacea?
- Medical Permission Form
- Giving Your Toddler Medicine
- Are Decongestant Sprays Safe for Toddlers?
- Making Sense of Kids’ Medicines
- Do You Recommend Ritalin?
- Persistent Cough in Infant
- Protecting the Gift Excerpt
- Tylenol and Toddlers
- Bed-Wetting Medication
- Name Brand vs. Generic Cold Medicines
- Cure for Eczema?
- Medication Permission Form
- Overprescription of Antibiotics
- Computer Drug Quiz
- The Health Fair
- Medical Dispensation Form