It's Easy Being Green!
These activities will help you teach your children about the environment and conservation practices while turning your home into an environmentally sound "green house"!
- Build a birdhouse for your back yard.
- Take an inventory of the hazardous materials in your home.
- Dispose of hazardous household materials properly.
- Test your home for radon.
- Use rechargeable batteries in your radios, cameras, and children's toys.
- Plant a tree.
- Use energy-saving light bulbs in your house.
More on: Going Green