Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month is observed every June in the United States and in several other countries. Learn about famous firsts by gay, bisexual and transgender, read about the history of the month, and find information about milestones in gay, bisexual and transgender history.
History & Timelines
- Milestones in the Gay Rights Movement
- American Gay Rights Movement Timeline
- AIDS Timeline
- Timeline: Gays in Pop Culture 1934–2012
- Primer on Same-Sex Marriage, Civil Unions, Domestic Partnerships, and Defense of Marriage Acts
- Encyclopedia: Gay Rights
- Important Places in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender History
- Famous Firsts by Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transgenders
- Important Supreme Court Decisions in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender History
- 2013: A Breakthrough Year for Same-Sex Marriage
- Did you know?
- 68.5% of the U.S. population is overweight.