Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is
Give generously to whatever touches your heart, investing in what feels right to you. Regardless of how great or small your wealth, one way to make each day meaningful is to give something away.
- Go online and donate to the Hunger Site.
- Drop a few coins in a change box at a restaurant.
- Arrange for a charitable deduction to be taken directly from your paycheck.
- Go without one "extra" today and donate that money to your place of worship.
- Send an anonymous gift to a friend or family member.
- Call your lawyer and include a good cause in your will.
More on: Dealing With Stress
A series of "quick-lifts" excerpted from Recharge in Minutes, ©2003, by Suzanne Zoglio, Ph.D.