With the high number of test refusals growing across the state, it is very unlikely New York will meet the federal requirement minimum of 95 percent for testing.MORE
behavior and discipline
- Handling an Attention-Seeking Child
- Your Parenting Style: Are You An Extreme Parent?
- Why Spanking Is a Bad Idea
- How to Live with Your Adult Child
- 15 Books to Help Kids Overcome Their Fears
- Why Kids Steal -- and What to Do About It
- My Child Won’t Eat
- Essential Rules of Parenting: Discipline Do’s and Dont’s
- 6 Steps to Cure a Whiny Child
- Match That Sound
- What Parents Must Teach Their Children
- Words to Use with Your Kids Every Day
- Set Reasonable Expectations and Goals for Your Child
- It Felt Like...