Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
- Five-Year-Old Writes Backwards
- 6 Benefits of Learning Handwriting in School
- What’s Missing? Memory Game
- Child Who Talks to Himself
- Common Developmental Delays
- Does Growth Stop with Onset of Menstruation?
- Has Teen Stopped Growing?
- Breast Lump on Boy
- When Should Child Move to Booster Seat?
- Breast Buds in Toddlers