In this age of reluctant readers (studies have shown that a child's interest in reading for fun dwindles after age 3), it's important to show kids that reading can be fun. Be sure to check cafepress.com/bookweek out if books are high on your holiday gift list this year!MORE
- Top 10 Developmental Toys for Children with Special Needs
- Five-Year-Old Writes Backwards
- 8 Imaginative Holiday Gifts for Kids
- Common Developmental Delays
- What’s Missing? Memory Game
- Does Growth Stop with Onset of Menstruation?
- Has Teen Stopped Growing?
- Penis Size at Age 14
- Breast Lump on Boy
- Missed Menses in 15-Year-Old