Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Active Apparel Recalls Boys Fission Zipper Hooded Sweatshirts Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The sweatshirts have drawstrings around the neck area which pose a strangulation hazard to children.
- Trimfoot Recalls Children's Soft-Soled Sneakers Due to Choking Hazard; Sold exclusively at Macy's
- A small metal eyelet in the upper can detach from the inside of First Impressions high-top sneakers.
- IKEA Recalls Children’s Swing Due To Fall Hazard
- The suspension fittings can break causing a child to fall from the swing, posing a risk of serious injury.
- Benetton Recalls United Colors of Benetton Boys Jackets; Waist Drawstring Poses Entanglement Hazard
- The jackets have a drawstring at the waist that could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors, posing an entrapment hazard.
- Livie & Luca Recalls Children’s Shoes Due to Laceration Hazard
- A metal thread inside the interior shoe liner can loosen and poke through the shoe lining.