Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Comfort Research Recalls Vinyl Bean Bag Chairs Due to Risk of Entrapment, Suffocation
- The zipper on the vinyl bean bag chairs can be opened by children. A child who crawls inside the opened chair can become entrapped, suffocate or choke on the foam beads.
- BRP Recalls Ski-Doo and Can-Am Kids’ Hoodies Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The hoodies have a drawstring around the neck area which is a strangulation hazard for children.
- Kiddie Korral Recalls Girls Hoodies with Ponies Due to Strangulation Hazard
- A drawstring through the hood of the hoodies can pose a strangulation hazard to children.
- Giggles International Recalls Animated Monkey Toy Due to Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores
- The toy's battery compartment can reach temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dream On Me Recalls Incredible Play Yards Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The play yard’s rails can collapse presenting a strangulation hazard to young children.