Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Children’s Pajamas Recalled by KTM North America for Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Dream on Me Recalls 2-in-1 Bassinet to Cradle Due to Fall and Suffocation Hazards
- The wire supports on the sides of the bassinet can disconnect causing the fabric sides to lower; posing a risk that infants can fall out or become entrapped and suffocate.
- Mima Recalls Moon 3-In-1 High Chairs Due to Fall and Impact Hazard
- The seat can dislodge, allowing the seat and child to fall, and the chair can fall on a child crawling underneath the seat.
- Airplane and Butterfly Push Toys Recalled by LS Import Due to Choking Hazard
- The wheels of the airplane, and the balls at the tip of the butterfly’s antenna can detach.
- Children’s Pajamas and Robes Recalled by Lazy One Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- The robes and owl print footed pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standard for children’s sleepwear.