Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Otteroo Recalls Baby Floats Due to Drowning Risk from Deflations (Recall Alert)
- The seam on the flotation device can leak air and deflate.
- Northern Tool + Equipment Recalls Little Digger Toy Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- The red paint on the Little Digger toy frame contains excessive levels of lead, which is prohibited under federal law.
- School Specialty Recalls NeoRok Stools Due to Fall Hazard
- Neo Rok stools can break during use, posing a fall hazard.
- Bunnies by the Bay Recalls Pull Toys Due to Choking Hazard
- Hub caps on the wheels can break or come off the wheel, posing a choking hazard for young children.
- Walgreens Vitamins Recalled by International Vitamin Due to Failure to Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement
- The multivitamin supplement tablets inside the non child-resistant bottles contain iron, which can cause serious injury or death to young children if multiple tablets are ingested at once.