Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Girls BCG Hooded Windsuits Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The hooded windsuits have drawstrings in the hood around the neck area that pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
- Wearever Girl's Hooded Jacket Sets Recalled by David's Place Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory
- The jackets sold with the set have drawstrings through the hood which pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
- Manhattan Group Recalls Baby Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
- The colored arches can break, creating a small part which poses a choking hazard to small children.
- American Boy and Girl Recalls Infant Sandals Due to Choking Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Meijer Stores
- The top strap can be pulled loose from the shoe, posing a choking hazard to the child.
- Little Willy's Recalls Hooded Sweatshirts Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The hoodies have drawstrings through the hood or neck which pose a strangulation hazard to young children.