Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- IKEA Recalls Children’s Swing Due To Fall Hazard
- The suspension fittings can break causing a child to fall from the swing, posing a risk of serious injury.
- Benetton Recalls United Colors of Benetton Boys Jackets; Waist Drawstring Poses Entanglement Hazard
- The jackets have a drawstring at the waist that could become snagged or caught in small spaces or vehicle doors, posing an entrapment hazard.
- Livie & Luca Recalls Children’s Shoes Due to Laceration Hazard
- A metal thread inside the interior shoe liner can loosen and poke through the shoe lining.
- FGX International Recalls Children’s Sunglasses Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- Surface paint on the sunglasses contains excessive levels of lead, which is prohibited under federal law.
- Tray Vous Recalls Snack and Activity Trays for Strollers Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The opening between the tray and stroller seat bottom allows an unharnessed child's body to pass through but could trap his head.