Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- OXO Recalls Nest Booster Seats Due to Fall Hazard
- The stitching on the restraint straps can loosen which allows the straps to separate from the seat, posing a fall hazard.
- IKEA Recalls Pressure-Mounted Safety Gates Due to Fall Hazard
- The friction between the wall and the pressure-mounted safety gate is insufficient to hold the gate in its intended position, posing a fall hazard. In addition, the lower metal bar can be a tripping hazard.
- Schylling Recalls Police Press and Go Toy Vehicles Due to Choking Hazard
- The hat can detach from the policeman's head and pose a choking hazard to young children.
- Baby’s Dream Recalls Cribs and Furniture Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- The grey paint on the cribs and furniture exceed federal lead limits. If ingested, lead can cause adverse health effects.
- IKEA Expands Recall of Crib Mattresses Due to Risk of Entrapment
- The crib mattresses could create a gap between the mattress and crib ends larger than allowed by federal regulations, posing an entrapment hazard to infants.