Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Roberta Roller Rabbit Recalls Children’s Pajama Sets Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- The children's pajama sets fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear.
- J. Crew Expands Recall of Baby Coveralls Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Snaps on the coveralls can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Goochie Goo Garbs Recalls Children’s Sensory Grab Garb Blankets Due to Laceration Hazard
- Wire-edged ribbon used in the blanket's ribbon tags can become exposed.
- Cycle Gear Recalls Semi Truck and Motorcycle Toys Due to Excessive Lead Levels (Recall Alert)
- The toys contain excessive levels of lead, which is a violation of the federal standard for lead content.
- Children’s Pajamas Recalled by Smooth Industries Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- The children's pajamas sets by Smooth Industries violates federal flammability standards. This poses a risk of burn injuries to children.