Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Lands’ End Recalls Children’s Pajamas and Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard (Recall Alert)
- The children's pajamas and robes fail to meet federal flammability standards, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Child’s Catastrophic Brain Injury Prompts Recall of Residential Elevators Sold Exclusively by Coastal Carolina Elevators Due to Crushing Hazard
- The elevator can operate while the gate door is open and can result in serious injury.
- Spinrite Recalls Bernat Tizzy Yarn Due to Entanglement Hazard
- In finished knit or crochet items, the yarn can unravel or snag and form a loop, posing an entanglement hazard to young children.
- Levels of Discovery Recalls Airplane Rocker Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
- The red wooden knobs on the rocker's steering panel console can detach.
- Youth Loungewear Pants Recalled by M&M’S World Store Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- The youth lougewear pants fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injury to children.