Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Doodlebutt Recalls Jelly BeadZ Jumbo BeadZ and Magic Growing Fruity Fun Toys Due to Serious Ingestion Hazard
- These soft and colorful products can be mistaken by a child for candy. When swallowed, they can expand inside a child's body and cause intestinal obstructions, resulting in severe discomfort, vomiting, dehydration and could be life threatening.
- IKEA Recalls Children's Wall-Mounted Lamps Due to Strangulation Hazard; One Child Death Reported
- A 16-month-old child in a crib died after getting entangled in the lamp's cord. In a separate incident, a 15-month-old child in a crib became entangled in the lamp's cord and nearly strangled. In both incidents, which occurred in Europe, the lamp cord was pulled into the crib by the infants, creating a strangulation hazard.
- Ram's Imports Recalls Girls' Pink Leopard Jackets Due to Strangulation Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Burlington Coat Factory
- The jackets have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard to children
- Solowave Recalls Home Playground Tube Slides with Port Holes Due to Laceration Hazard
- The plastic port hole-type windows in the tube slide can break, posing a laceration hazard to children.
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Girls BCG Hooded Windsuits Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The hooded windsuits have drawstrings in the hood around the neck area that pose a strangulation hazard to young children.