Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- IKEA Recalls Crib Mattresses Due to Risk of Entrapment
- The crib mattresses could create a gap between the mattress and crib ends larger than allowed by federal regulations, posing an entrapment hazard to infants.
- Children’s Pajamas Recalled by Star Ride Kids Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- The girls' pajama sets pose a risk of burn injuries to children.
- James Trading Group Recalls Croker Kids Fleece Panel Hoodie Due to Strangulation Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Hoddies have a drawstring around the neck area which poses a strangulation hazard to children.
- Comfort Research Recalls Vinyl Bean Bag Chairs Due to Risk of Entrapment, Suffocation
- The zipper on the vinyl bean bag chairs can be opened by children. A child who crawls inside the opened chair can become entrapped, suffocate or choke on the foam beads.
- BRP Recalls Ski-Doo and Can-Am Kids’ Hoodies Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The hoodies have a drawstring around the neck area which is a strangulation hazard for children.