Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Mima Recalls Moon 3-In-1 High Chairs Due to Fall and Impact Hazard
- The seat can dislodge, allowing the seat and child to fall, and the chair can fall on a child crawling underneath the seat.
- Airplane and Butterfly Push Toys Recalled by LS Import Due to Choking Hazard
- The wheels of the airplane, and the balls at the tip of the butterfly’s antenna can detach.
- Children’s Pajamas and Robes Recalled by Lazy One Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- The robes and owl print footed pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standard for children’s sleepwear.
- Family Dollar Stores Recall Tough Treadz Auto Carrier Toy Sets Due to Laceration Hazard
- The die-case metal cars may have sharp edges that pose a laceration hazard.
- Performance Packaging Recalls Children’s Food Pouch Attachment Due to Choking Hazard
- The tube of the pouch topper that screws onto the food pouch can separate from the round base, posing a choking hazard to young children