Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Lea Industries Recalls Bunk Beds with Bookcases Due to Risk of Entrapment (Recall Alert)
- The Lea Covington or Hannah Collection bunk beds with bookcases can be assembled incorrectly, resulting in a gap larger than allowed by industry safety standards. This poses an entrapment hazard to young children.
- phil&teds Recalls Infant Car Seat Adaptors for Strollers Due to Fall Hazard
- The adaptors connecting the car seat to the stroller can crack and break and the infant can fall.
- Hamilton Beach Recalls Baby Food Makers Due to Small Parts Hazard
- Wed, 28 May 2014 10:00:00
- Children's Pajamas Recalled by Empress Arts Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards
- The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear.
- Lakeshore Learning Materials Recalls Bristle Builders for Toddlers Play Sets Due to Choking Hazard
- The base of the three animal figures can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.