Stay informed and protect your child’s safety — read on to find latest product and toy recalls that have been announced by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
Most Recent Recalls
- Dream On Me Recalls Incredible Play Yards Due to Strangulation Hazard
- The play yard’s rails can collapse presenting a strangulation hazard to young children.
- Hoppe’s Recalls Semi-Auto Bore Cleaner Due to Failure to Meet Child-Resistant Closure Requirement
- Bottles have a child-resistant cap that can become loose. Chemicals in this product can cause skin irritation, internal injury or death if ingested.
- McDonald’s Recalls Hello Kitty Themed Whistles Due to Choking and Aspiration Hazards
- Components inside of the whistle can detach.
- Meijer Recalls Halloween Projector Flashlight Due to Burn Hazard
- The flashlight can overheat and melt the plastic handle.
- Toys R Us Recalls Toy Toaster Sets Due to Choking Hazard
- The plastic toast, under pressure, can crack and break into small pieces creating sharp edges.