Facts & Stats about Pollution and Global Warming
Find explanations of the greenhouse effect, the ozone layer, and substances that pollute the air; statistics about polluted areas in the U.S. and the world, information about environmental disasters, and more.
- Air Pollutants
- Global Warming
- Climate Change Imperils Future of Several Nations
- Greenhouse Effect
- All About Ozone
- Most Polluted Places in the United States
- Most Polluted Places in the World
- Top Corporate Polluters
- America's Most Endangered Rivers
- Marine Debris
- A Warming Ocean
- Top Carbon Dioxide Emitters in the World
- Most and Least Polluting Vehicles
- World's Worst Pollution Problems
Information Please® Database, © 2007 Pearson Education, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Did you know?
- “Nevada” is Spanish for “snowcapped.”
Sign up for our free email newsletters and receive the latest advice and information on all things parenting.
Enter your email address to sign up or manage your account.