In this age of reluctant readers (studies have shown that a child's interest in reading for fun dwindles after age 3), it's important to show kids that reading can be fun. Be sure to check cafepress.com/bookweek out if books are high on your holiday gift list this year!MORE
teen behavior and discipline
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Typical Teenage Behaviors and Attitudes
- Mother/Daughter 101: Smart Tips for Raising Girls
- Essential Rules of Parenting: Raising Teenagers Successfully
- Dealing with Daily Teen Behaviors
- Safety Beyond Facebook: 10 Social Media Apps Every Parent Should Know About