A review of 600,000 phone calls to companies in the U.S. reveals which states' residents say "please" and "thank you" — and swear words — most often. How does your state rank?MORE
teen behavior and discipline
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Mother/Daughter 101: Smart Tips for Raising Girls
- Mother/Son 101: Smart Tips for Raising Boys
- Typical Teenage Behaviors and Attitudes
- Essential Rules of Parenting: Raising Teenagers Successfully
- Teen Anger: Techniques to Avoid the Buildup