The FDA doesn't require food manufacturers to list caffeine content on food labels, so there may be some foods in your child's diet that contain higher amounts than you think.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking About Date Rape
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety