North Carolina was one of the first states to adopt the Common Core Standards, and now might be one of the first to repeal it.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking About Date Rape
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent