Newtown families have asked the public for acts of kindness on the first anniversary of the devastating shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary. Here are a few quick ideas for sweet gestures that involve your kids.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking About Date Rape
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Preventing Student Violence
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence