In this age of reluctant readers (studies have shown that a child's interest in reading for fun dwindles after age 3), it's important to show kids that reading can be fun. Be sure to check cafepress.com/bookweek out if books are high on your holiday gift list this year!MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Talking About Date Rape
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Preventing Student Violence