Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Talking About Date Rape
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence