Although the non-scheduled days of summer are wonderful the first few weeks, now is usually around the time I start frantically looking for something to do with the kids that doesn't involved plunking them in front of the television or the computer. What's on our schedule this week? Nature activities!MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Talking About Date Rape
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Obsessed with Gory Websites