The FDA doesn't require food manufacturers to list caffeine content on food labels, so there may be some foods in your child's diet that contain higher amounts than you think.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Talking About Date Rape
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence