With the high number of test refusals growing across the state, it is very unlikely New York will meet the federal requirement minimum of 95 percent for testing.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking About Date Rape
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Obsessed with Gory Websites