By late October, most kids have settled in socially at school. Is your shy child struggling? Check out our age-by-age tips.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking About Date Rape
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?