With the high number of test refusals growing across the state, it is very unlikely New York will meet the federal requirement minimum of 95 percent for testing.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Talking About Date Rape
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Obsessed with Gory Websites