The FDA doesn't require food manufacturers to list caffeine content on food labels, so there may be some foods in your child's diet that contain higher amounts than you think.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking About Date Rape
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Obsessed with Gory Websites