Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer, so, with that in mind, here is my official summer safety reminder, and some tips to avoid any mishaps.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Talking About Date Rape
- Preventing Student Violence
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent