Could your teen use more snooze time? The AAP now recommends that schools start at 8:30 a.m. or later so that kids can get more sleep.MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking About Date Rape
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent
- Obsessed with Gory Websites