A review of 600,000 phone calls to companies in the U.S. reveals which states' residents say "please" and "thank you" — and swear words — most often. How does your state rank?MORE
teens and violence
- School Violence Reality Check Quiz
- Indications of Violence in Teens
- Is There One Common Reason for Teenage Violence?
- Teen Boys and Violence
- Are Violent Genes Inherited?
- Have Your Teenage Daughter Test Her Safety Know-How
- Talking to Teens about Violence
- Talking With Teens About Threats to Their Safety
- Talking to Our Sons about Sex and Limits
- Troubled 13-Year-Old Turns to Violence
- Talking About Date Rape
- Preventing Student Violence
- Obsessed with Gory Websites
- Troubled Teen Could Become Violent